Wednesday 14 March 2012

Initial Research Images - Klimt

These are a few initial research images that have come across my path and will influence my decision making for the styling project.  

Gustav Klimt, The Kiss, 1908

Moises González, La esencia de Klimt Magazine, 2007

Bill Sienkiewicz, Elektra the Hand, 2004



I think these are fabulous, the Moises González version of 'The Kiss' represents the colour in the picture really well, and the shapes, textures and posing of the models makes it stunning. I think the colour is one of the most important things to consider in this styling project.


This version from Bill Sienkiewicz is an illustration but I think it shows how a different context can be applied to an image but the original concept is still very clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment